A quick favor!

1. I am in dire need of some high resolution, sharp and well lit pictures of Kellys and Birkins.

Instead of searching this forum for hours, I'd hope that maybe some of you have those handy and could provide me with them. I need them for a design. :tup:

2. you can prob find some good ones quickly in the ref thread on colors...every post has a pic in it...but if you can give me some specs, i can help you. what size photos?
  3. I just left my adapter in the hotel grmpf so can't work from my own computer today, for when do you need it? I think enough ladies here will be able to help you.
  4. I can take some tonight!! If you will still need them! I'll pm you, when I take them!!
  5. High resolution pictures .... instantly 2 members come to mind. gina_b AND 24! YooHOO!!!!!!:heart::heart:
  6. The posted pics in the forum probably won't do, because high-res pictures typically will be bigger than the picture size limit of the forum.
  7. I am not sure these will do but I have these Vlad:heart:
    002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 999.jpg
  8. Here are some more
    006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 010.jpg 009.jpg
  9. Vlad, I have these on my PC but they are watermarked:

Fuschia HAC 32cm.jpg Orange Kelly 32cm.jpg

Star, your red croc is making me :drool:!!! BIG TIME!!!:nuts:
  10. Yours are pretty incredible too H_addict. I love the fruity colors of both!!:nuts:
  11. maybe they need to be mailed to him in full version (here there are middlesized) so the full pixels picture?
  12. What size do you want the pics? I have good pics of my JPG Birkin.
  13. That red croc Kelly is divine!!
  14. Vlad, if you want to PM me an e-mail address, I can send some photos as attachments tomorrow morning...I don't know how quickly you need these...