A Question For You

1. Hi,
    please could you help me to find the stylish, confortable shoulder bag LV MONOGRAM?
    Now I have a Manhattan pm but if I work with documents or drawings it is too small.
    Which shouder bag do you suggest me?
    Thank you!:yes: :yes:

2. Lockit Horizontal (in my must buy list)

3. Batignolles Horizontal:flowers:
    [​IMG]

4. batignolles vertical in my favorite. vavin gm is a classic simple beauty as well but doesn't have that long of a shoulder drop if you wear bluky. Both will hold papers nicely as they are shaped longer vertically. The batignolles horizontal is a nice pick too, more desired than the batignolles vertical, but you will need to put papers in on their side rather than straight up I imagine.

5. Lockit H or the BH

6. Batignolles Horizontal or Lockit Horizontal.

7. for papers Hor or Vert is the same...the lockit can be closed...the bat no.
    And about this????

hud.jpg
  8. :s Me too! But I don't have big documents...I'm undecided from lockit hrizontal and Alma... (I don't need a very large bag...) they are so wonderful both...:yes:
    :heart: Stephanie.

9. :yes: I agree!

10. Lockit Horizontal is more large then Alma, ( 44 cm VS 32) I think that Alma is perfect for every time: evening, day, work etc but you can't use Lockit H in evening...it's too big!
    :heart:

11. Ditto!

12. I'm getting VERY tired of running around behind you ALL morning editing out your signature.
    PLEASE remove it now or Vlad will and you may very well be banned.

13. Yes, I do....and you should remove the link to your FAKE selling website! It's not allowed nor accepted on this site!

14. ill go for angelina jolie's bag .... the Cabas Mezzo, (if im not mistaken)

GABBIT, advertising is not allowed here. MORE IF its a FAKE BAG you are SELLING!!!

15. I'm getting VERY tired of running around behind you ALL morning editing out your signature.
    PLEASE remove it now or Vlad will and you may very well be banned.