A question for the Damier fans out there...

1. I just got my Damier Knightsbridge (Yes I will post pics:yes: ) I have never had a Damier and can't help but notice the handles/trim are a bit stiff and plasticky looking. Does this change and soften over time?? Yes, it is definitely authentic, it was purchased at LV:p Thanks for the help!
  2. yes, it will soften up eventually..Congrats on your Knightsbridge, it's pretty bag.Look forward for the pics.
  3. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see the pics and yes bagsnbags is right, it'll soften up with use.:smile:
  4. pics!!!! and congrats!!
  5. Congrats!!!
    Pics please!
  6. OMG!!! I can't wait to see your pictures! I LLOOVVEE this bag to pieces....on my wishlist too! Waiting in anticipation.......
    BTW, congrats!!!! :smile:
  7. can't wait to see pics too!
  8. I love this bag, can't wait to see pics! Congrats!
  9. Congrats on a good buy! The leather does soften.:love:
  10. Whew, good question! I have a Damier mini ribera and I thought the same thing about the leather--too plastic-like, quite off-putting to me. I am relieved to know it will soften over time because I would like to get another Damier piece one day.
  11. Hey, what happened to the pics? Did you post under a different thread? I'd love to see this bag :smile: Thanks!! :smile:

PS: Congrats again! :smile:
  12. it'll definitely soften...i was kinda pissed when i opened my chelsea and it was so hard compared to the store floor model, but i realize i just gotta break it in.
  13. Congrats on your new bag - can't wait to see pics!!!
  14. Yes, if u use the bag daily, it will soften. Try not to put too much lotion or oil on the side of hand or hand palm u gonna handle the bag the most, as it will faster the softening of the leather and it might create sticky feeling on the strap. :love:
  15. btw ... love the bag, congrats sweety.