A Question for All Who Have Speedies...

1. Do you wear your padlock on the zipper or on the the leather piece below the zipper or do you not wear it at all? Just wondering if people put th epadlock on their speedies....TIA!:confused1:

2. I took out the padlocks and store them in the inside pockets.

3. Just on the leather piece

4. ^^^ I do the same. I keep the keys in the box my ludlow came in on my dressing table along with a few other bits and bobs. I was worried about them falling out and getting lost.

5. I wear my lock on the leather piece below the zipper, on one end of the bag. I never use it, so I keep the keys at home.

6. I would keep the lock on the leather piece and tuck the keys away somewhere..I never used the lock for its purpose, though.

7. on the leather piece, not the zipper. too heavy imo.

8. Ditto... lock on the leather piece and keys at home in an LV box in the closet.

9. I hang the lock and keys on the leather piece...is just decoration for me.

10. i keep the lock/keys in the pocket of the speedy.

11. Me, too!

12. ^ me too me too!

13. I just hang the lock on the leather tab, I have one of the keys on my key ring :smile:

I tried to not have the lock on my purse for a few weeks but it just looks so much better with it :smile:

14. Just on the leather piece

15. For those of you who keep the keys in the lock on your purse, have they ever fallen or slipped out?