*A Place for the Kooba Fakes!*

Does anyone know for sure that Saks sold the Kooba Parker in the past? There are too many sellers stating they bought their Koobas from Saks, don't have tags, don't have dustbags, etc.

I'd like to report what I know are fakes but would like to have more facts at my disposal before I do so.

Please just report this fake "marcelle" through eBay. The link is there on the auction in the sellers box on the right. The seller is also selling a newer Kooba-Kellyn, which has 8 bids and an explanation of why we should trust her 0 feedback; She had another Ebay account and some other mean buyer accused her of selling a fake (Perhaps the "marcelle" is a relist?) LOL. I wouldn't deal with her, period.

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/100-Authentic-K...emQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item3a5467efbd

I did report it yesterday, for as much good as that does. The last 6-8 bags I reported were not taken down and all ended with bids. I'm beginning to think they would rather have the money (fees) than remove the fake listings.

I did report it yesterday, for as much good as that does. The last 6-8 bags I reported were not taken down and all ended with bids. I'm beginning to think they would rather have the money (fees) than remove the fake listings.

How could you possibly think eBay would leave an auction up from a brand new seller with 0 feedback that has been repeatedly reported as being fake just to make a few bucks? It couldn't be!! ;) Well, you have just burst my bubble, I tell you.

Seriously, I just reported it again and directed them to her other auction where she clearly states she started a new ID because of acusations of selling a fake Kooba. One can only hope that someone will actually look at these reports and save the buyer some grief.

Please just report this fake "marcelle" through eBay. The link is there on the auction in the sellers box on the right. The seller is also selling a newer Kooba-Kellyn, which has 8 bids and an explanation of why we should trust her 0 feedback; She had another Ebay account and some other mean buyer accused her of selling a fake (Perhaps the "marcelle" is a relist?) LOL. I wouldn't deal with her, period.

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/100-Authentic-K...emQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item3a5467efbd

I already report this one twice but still nothing, I think we should start a petition