A Place for Mulberry Fakes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread is to post fake/counterfeit Mulberry so that we can report to eBay, and most importantly, to warn potential buyers about!

Two caveats:

1. This is not the place to ask questions as to authenticity. You must do that in the Authenticate This Mulberry thread, or it will be deleted.

2. Don't give too much detail as to what makes it a fake- we don't want to help dubious sellers improve their counterfeit products.

If we can all report these listings, then hopefully eBay will be more inclined to remove them. The listings can be reported every day (until removed). The more reports - the more chance we have of having them removed. Its working for other parts of the forum - lets hope it works here, and we see less fake Mulberry on eBay.:yes:
  2. 280166413038, 280166413171

These are the two bags, a Bayswater and an Emmy which flyvetjo mentioned in the ATC. I've reported them - please feel free to do likewise.:yes:
  3. Can you please tell me exactly how to report an item?
  4. Mcis- When looking at item on ebay , if you then scroll down to bottom of the page you should see lots of small links-One of these is report item.
    Click and just followthe link through .

The more people that report these fake rip off bags, the more chance of these bags being removed.

It really makes me cross - the people that buy these bags on e-bay buy because they can not afford to buy- retail prices - so to get ripped off makes it even more of a blow and the more we can get removed the better for all of us :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.