A pic of me and my Vermillion Giant hobo - too big for me?

1. [​IMG]

I really like it but I don't carry very much so maybe it looks funny...
  2. i luv the color, congrats!!
  3. IMO it looks beautiful on you!It is a stunning colour!
  4. No, not too big!! It looks great on you. I don't think it's at all necessary to "fill up" a bag like this, otherwise you wouldn't have that beautiful slouch. :tup:
  5. I think it's really beautiful, I like the size on you, and the color is fun.
    I wonder if this bag gets slouchy with wear, anyone know? I like it's structured shape, but it could be really great slouchy too.
  6. No it's not too big..... it looks hot on you;)
  7. ITA with this Deb!!! It looks great on you shop!
  8. It looks great on you! Trust me, you will find stuff to put in it! Then you'll only want larger bags.

Size does matter ya know.:p
  9. it's not too big on you, it's perfect! love the color!
  10. I think it looks awesome on you! I saw one of these today and was really struck by how pretty the color is. And I actually love the GH on it and normally, I'm not into the GH.

11. You look super hot! Great bag for summer and then to transition in f/w. It looks so fun! Post a pic when you are outside sometime too! I would love to see this in sunlight.
  12. IT'S A KEEPER! It looks gorgeous! Please don't get rid of this bag, it's stunning on YOU!
  13. Not too big at all! It does look big, but it doesn't "wear you" or look silly or anything. Enjoy!
  14. ITA - it looks perfect on you and the color is amazing! she's a keeper:tup:
  15. i think it looks great on you!