A NOT so great start to the ski vacation...

OH, vlad and megs, how dreadful! :crybaby: :crybaby:

Best to you both, I hope you enjoy your time away in spite of the inauspicious beginning. There is always....SHOPPING....

Speedy recovery to Megs!:heart:

Oh no megs!! Enjoy the rest of the things the place has to offer. I'm a rather big no-no skiing, too. I got a 3rd degree last time I went skiing and had to get shots from a dermatologist while I was on the trip. Never fun to go to the doctor on a trip.

I'm sure it'll look up for you two!!

oh no! how disappointing! i hope megs feels better soon! :flowers:

i actually don't participate in winter sports anymore b/c i always end up hurting myself badly on the first or second run of the day. somehow trees have a magnetic draw to me. :s hopefully she can stake out a cozy spot by the fire and people watch or enjoy a good book she's been meaning to read. i've met some really great people that way. and there's always shopping! :graucho:

OMG VLAD!! Tell Megs to get well soon. Snowboarding is notorious for causing elbow injuries... :sad:

I wonder if this is a sign... I'm taking my new snowboard to Whistler this coming weekend.... I'm superstitous so maybe I should leave the new one home and take the old one?

Hugs to you guys!!

Feel better soon, Megs!!!!!

I hope the wrist you hurt was not on the side you use for writing.

I guess all your future winter vacations will be in the tropics now!