A Non-Reveal, an Ebay Reveal & a New Purchase Reveal!!!

oooh, I want this pouch! It's gorgeous!! Congrats! Love this colour:love:

Re the leather, think it's meant to be like this, but it seems to differ from leather to leather. The lighter parts are more and bigger on your pouch than on my bag. Think it shall just give the bag a used/aged look. But it shouldn't feel dry.. if you are unsure, take it back to the store and ask them. Re treatment, I was told I could use collonil cream on it later when it gets dry, to get the glossy look back. But I would NOT use any on a new bag.

oooh 2 little beauties, I love the pouch, I think they are soooo useful. Like you I would love the pink one as a makeup bag ;)

I think the heart looks so delightful on the Maggie, as you say, it really softens the look alot :smile:

You did Brill!!! :biggrin:

Great haul there. Love the keyring on Maggie. Perhaps I should try to make mine look more interesting. How did you attach it?

Just underneath the buckle at the strap. It has a clip which opens to attach. I'll attach a photo and hopefully you will be able to see. I tried it on the end of the zip but I thought it would annoy me there. There aren't many places to attach it on Maggie.

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 45
I'm trying to remember if they had anything else? Maybe the small wallet? I'm honestly not sure mammabenny. I locked onto the pouch and couldn't see anything else! Lol.

I don't blame you for being distracted-it's gorgeous:drool:

We're in Dublin next weekend- I'll will have to try and fit in a trip to BT's with Ikea, zoo, Dundrum, Kildare village and match in Croke Park :nuts:

I don't blame you for being distracted-it's gorgeous:drool:

We're in Dublin next weekend- I'll will have to try and fit in a trip to BT's with Ikea, zoo, Dundrum, Kildare village and match in Croke Park :nuts:

You are really trying to pack it all in mamabenny. Sounds like there's a good bit of shopping planned!

Congrats for fab purchase.... Both look fab, that keyring can go any bag IMO but suits Maggie very well indeed! I will be checking here on Monday....!! :smile:

How on earth did I miss all this???

Love the pouch, I saw it today and was very very tempted. What will you use it for? Cosmetics?

I've had my eye on these keyrings too for some time but I am not a keyring person. Wish I was as they are a fab splash of colour to any bag.