A Night Out.............Dutch Style!

My SLTLHH (Slowly Learning To Love Hermes Hubby) and I met some friend in town for dinner on Friday night and seeing as parking is quite difficult thought it better to ride out bikes in.

My Birkin didn't fit in the front basket but found a place in the kiddy seat on the back with the seatbelt threaded through the handles.

Great way to carry her, except after a few drinks and a 20 minute ride home I realised that I was sitting on the bag!!!! Gotta love togo, a little squeeze and a poke and she popped straight back into shape!:sweatdrop: Phew!

dscn2817ig7.jpg

dscn2816xt9.jpg

OMG! You are sooooooo freaking beautiful! It's nice to know that you got home safe and sound after those drinks! lol

you are really beautiful Cal! you've got a really beautiful beautiful face! boy, that's worth 10 birkins right there! great pics too - okay, i have to admit i winced when i read that you sat on the bag, but sounds like no harm, no foul.

no please tell me, does anyone there wear helmets when they ride?

i read through the thread and got my answer re. the helmets. sounds heavenly, the way it ought to be! separate lanes and safe. very ideal.

now, the question is, which h bag would fit in that front basket? ;)

ooo, i have to disagree with morganng though, about l.a. you might develop asthma if you rode in l.a. (air quality), but you would be safe otherwise.

Now you all know why I'm so desperate to spoon with Cal at the meet. She's one hot mamma!

That bag looks fantastic on you (or on your bike) ;)

Cal, you are hot! Love how the bag fits nicely on the kiddie seat. I remember one time I saw a pretty lady holding an umbrella in one hand and steering the bike with another, so effortlessly and carefree. Your picture reminded me of her, so happy and carefree. I love Amsterdam, you are very lucky to live so close to it. :girlsigh:

What a great place to live -- where you can bike around without a care! Unfortunately, this would be dangerous where I live (both traffic and potential muggers) as well.

Cal,

These two pictures are my all time favourite action shots. I love the fact that you incorporate your Birkin into your lifestyle. I don't know how many of us would be brave enough to put a purse on the kiddie seat, for fear of it falling off and spilling the contents.

You epitomize the H lifestyle... love it.