A nice surprise!

cutiepie21

O.G.
May 15, 2006
I have had the best day! I went to LV today to heatstamp my MC speedy on the key cover. Sadly, the SA told me that the area was too small to fit into the machine, so it could not be done :cry: I am going to try again when I move to Santa Clara at their LV because I have seen this done before and I don't know if it was just the heat stamp person didn't feel like doing it or whatever.

Anyway, the SA was really really nice and asked if I would like to see some other products. Since I was interested in the MC French Purse, (and was planning on that being my next purchase), but had never seen it IRL, I asked her show me. She brought it out, and although it is very gorgeous, it's a lot smaller than I thought it would be! I couldn't justfy spending over $700 on such a small wallet (but I haven't crossed it out entirely :graucho: ).

Instead, I asked her if I could see the Damier speedy since I've had that on the back of my mind since it was released. She brought out both the 25 and 30 and I immediately fell in love with the 25!:love: The SA was sooo excited to show me the purse and told me that they still have some from the first shipment that was made in France, and she knows that all of the speedy's coming in the second shipment will be made in the USA. Well, that sold me, immediately! LOL :lol: She ran to the back to get me a new purse and brought out two of them: One made in USA and the other made in France. Apparently, the first few purses she pulled were made in USA and she kept searching until she found one that was made in France. I had gotten one of the last ones!
I was soo excited and happy to have my purse, and the SA was soo sweet and nice to me! I've never had anyone fuss over me like that before! :amuse: I asked her if I could exchange the dustbag for a bigger one, because I saw the thread where some of you complained that your 25 didn't fit into the dustbag without being folded, and she immediately exchanged the dustbag. She wrapped my purse up in the box and made it absolutely beautiful!:love: I am soo happy with the service at the SF LV.

So... here's what you have been waiting for: My beautiful new baby!

LV047.jpg

LV046.jpg

Thanks! I think the red interior makes the bag much more attractive. I think if it had been made with the brown interior that comes with the monogram speedy's, I would have past on it.

cutiepie21 said:
Thanks! I think the red interior makes the bag much more attractive. I think if it had been made with the brown interior that comes with the monogram speedy's, I would have past on it.

Congrats!!! she's beautiful..

same, I was attracted to its red lining

Gorgeous! I ordered one on elux a couple of days ago and it's still on the way. I've never known about the "made in USA" thing. I'm afraid mine would be "made in USA". Just cross my fingers.....