a nice surprise after a long day. its LV mail

1. :shame: yesterday i went to seattle for a trip with my coworkers. however, due to the traffic and the waiting to cross the boarder i wasnt able to hit up lv :push: However, once i got home i was greeted by a lil surprise. I recieved mail from LV. Although it wasnt much, i was non the less surprised. lol all you girls probably already got one but i got a catalogue? ive posted a few pictures.
    Picture 236.jpg Picture 238.jpg Picture 239.jpg
  2. YAY! My BIL got that in the mail yesterday too!
  3. congrats!!!! omg!!!
  4. congrats!!
  5. yay!

a couple weeks ago i got a fedex all of the sudden and i knew i wasn't expecting anything from them. turns out...it was a catalog sent to me by my SA! a very nice surprise to come home to!
  6. Congrats! What a great lil surprise.
  7. aw im glad LV made your day :biggrin:
  8. congrats!
  9. Yeah, I just got that catalog and it made my day to get a little LV mail!
  10. I got that too but I had to pick mine up from the store (which Im sick of lol) I bet the SA's are really sick of me just coming in for Catalogues haha. I asked the SA if I could have them sent to me and she did something with the computer and said that it should now send them to me. Lets hope it does :flowers:
  11. Congrats!
  12. Congrats that is great LV mail!
  13. congrats!
  14. Congratulations.
  15. Congrats .. I received it too a couple of weeks ago....some lovely items in that catalogue:heart: