A Nice Note - LOVE the stationary!

1. I think Coach is doing a good job training their SAs in the art of good customer service. Got home yesterday and received a lovely note from the last SA I bought from regarding my purchase of the Hampton's Leather Satchel. Hand-written, complimentary, a very nice touch.

I think I'll stop by Coach today and see what else might interest me. Personalized service goes a long way in building customer loyalty and I'm a VERY loyal customer when treated right! Nice job :tup:
  2. What a nice surprise to receive in the mail. It's nice that a company still values customers and goes the "extra mile" for customer service. I have found the SAs in the store and the people at JAX to be very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, you can't say that about a lot of companies these days.
  3. I get thank-you notes frequently and always apprecitae that little something extra. I agree that hardly anyone does this anymore, even among some of the higher end brands.

The only other note I have gotten recently came from Nordstrom's (when I made a Coach purchase). I called the SA to tell her I got the note and that her thoughtfulness did not go unnoticed. When I have to order something from them in the future, I will call her personally rather than order online or deal with the 1-800 number. I do the same thing for the nice SAs who send my notes from the boutique.
  4. Wow, that is really sweet. Some SA are outstanding, and the best part is that I do not think that it is mandatory, but she just wanted to reach out to you.
  5. Wow that is so nice! What a sweet SA!
  6. That has to be one of my favorite things about shopping the boutiques. I love the little thank you's - the attention to details is great. Although, there was one note I received after a purchase that looked like a 2nd grader wrote it and my name was grossly misspelled. But, nonetheless, it was the thought that counted :tup: I love the SA's at the outlets too - they are super super friendly (probably even more so than my local boutique)
  7. I have received a note from every purchase even for a $28 key chain. It all depends on the associate and how much they value your business. They told me they like me to come and order from them because otherwise they would never see the legacy bags. They drool when i walk in with a Miranda or Medium Lily satchel.

But just knowing they take the time to send a note makes all the difference to me.
  8. is it too much to ask wat she wrote :smile: thats really sweet!
  9. We got our first "thank you" note in the mail today! It was actually addressed to my husband, but it was from our favorite SA, who helped him pick out my Valentine's gifts. I feel the same way as the rest of you--that special, little attention goes a long way!
  10. How nice that your SA sent you a thank you. I agree that Coach SA's are some of the nicest and most helpful of all. They're much better than even LV SA's in general in my opinion.