A nice Christmas Gift for ME!!

1. Let me start off by saying i wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and very happy New Year! I have been posting all kinds of questions, and went from knowing nothing, to learning a lot thanks to you ladies. I now have purchased my First Chanel, and its perfect and i can see myself with it forever. Thanks to everyone who gave me advice and your opinions, they were all greatly appreciated!!
    :yahoo:
    P.S sorry for the messy pictures, but the my camera phone sucks, and my digital one isnt around me right now! Im just too excited!!
    I also included all the make up, nail polishes, headband, and earrings that i purchased as well, next is some cute pair of sunglasses :wlae:

chanel4.jpg chanel5.jpg chanel6.jpg
  2. Congrats! Me 2! Without the help of the TPFers, I won't be able to get my first Chanel as well. Enjoy your purse! :tpfrox:

3. congrats on your first Chanel and on the make up too!:tup:I wish more to come in the New Year!;)
    Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you too!:smile:

4. Congratulations on your first Chanel purchase and on all the extra goodies as well. Please be advised that you are forever a changed person. Happy Holiday season to you too.

5. Congratulations. Which bag is it? The GST? Lovely earrings. :tup:

6. IM SO HAPPY FOR UU! :crybaby: lets see wuts next! :wlae:bye cz!

7. ohh i love everything!! i need the earnings!!

8. gorgeous loot! Congrats and Happy Holidays!

9. nice~

10. Congrats on your first Chanel and all your lil' goodies ... it's always nice to treat yourself during the holidays! Love them all, enjoy!

11. Congrats your Medallion tote is gorgeous!:tup::yes:

12. Congrats on your new purse and your other Chanel booty. Welcome to the obsession.

13. Congrats! Very nice!

14. congrats and merry xmas!!

now i'm thinking maybe i should have gotten a medallion... damnit lol

15. awesome loot! congrats, and happy Christmas! :smile: