A New Year...A New LV (pic)

1. Ok well some of you ladies read my post yesterday about exchanging my MC mini HL Sac for Damier Speedy (story: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/need-to-hear-white-multicolore-mini-hl-owners-78083.html) . Well today I went back and purchased the new Pomme D'Amour Ludlow :heart: and the color is absolutely beautiful! Unfortunately I could not capture the true red with shimmer but will try my attempt at more photos tomorrow. Definitely considering the Houston and/or Roxbury in Pomme D'AMour.:love:

Ludlow.jpg
  2. BEAUTY!!!! OMG SO PRETTY! and if its even NICER in real life, OMG I will DEFFO get a bentwood or houstan and a wallet! So quick question, how much was she? :flowers: CONGRATS! LoVe her!

3. I believe it was $335 or around that.

4. Lovely.

5. omg it's STUNNING!!! love it!!!

6. Pretty! Congrats! :smile:

7. Beautiful!

8. Love this one, too! congrats!!!

9. Very pretty, thinking I "need" something in the new red!! :yes:

Congrats on your new wallet!

10. I love that red color! Great picture! Sweet little wallet!!! I'd have to stare at it constantly!

11. Very pretty! What a great way to bring in the New year!!! Congrats!

12. Oh, wow! What a beautiful color that new red vernis is!! (I sound like Yoda.)

Thank you for sharing your pictures! Your ludlow wallet looks awesome!:heart:

13. Thanks ladies! Trust me when I say pics do not do this color justice (kinda like with the indigo vernis). Once you see it in person you will buy atleast one piece from this collection.

14. Stunning! Congrats!

15. OMG! :drool: I LOVE IT!! :heart: congrats!