A New Thing To Hate Paypal For

1. Gosh, I am so sick and tired of paypal's stupid rules that only protect their money. Those greedy little bastards. I think this is a new one girls...
    OK- so paypal has their stupid little rule about how sellers aren't protected if they ship to unconfirmed addresses. So I learned my lesson after being burned by lying buyers. I had my account specifically set up to block people who try and provide unconfirmed addresses. I also have in my listings "WE DO NOT SHIP TO UNCONFIRMED ADDRESSES". So today someone pays and guess what! Unconfirmed. i call paypal and they inform me it's a glitch in their system and that they will not cover me even though it was their fault. They tell ME that I need to refund this girl and get her to repay with a confirmed address, blah blah blah. It's my responsibility, blah blah blah. WELL LET ME JUST SAY THAT PAYPAL IS A BUNCH OF $^%$W^&&#&#^^#%#%#%#%^#^#^^#^@%&@**@*!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S WHY WE HATE YOU PAYPAL!!! BECAUSE YOU MAKE US JUMP THROUGH HOOPS SO YOU CAN KEEP YOUR STINKING CUT! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS!

2. you didn't ship them the item did you?

3. I really think eBay and PayPal need competitors so their services can be improved. They don't care about their customer services since they know this is a sole business.

Hopefully your buyer will understand this is PayPal's fault.

4. no, i haven't shipped it. i'm just annoyed that there is a glitch in eBay/paypal where it allows unconfirmed addresses through even though i set my account up to block them. and i'm annoyed that now i have to go through this huge hassle with this girl because of their stupid greedy policies.

5. how frustrating!
    sorry this happened to you

6. I also wish that paypal had some real competition, it would cause them to rethink some of their bad policies.

7. No kidding. Or even a competitor for eBay!

8. Both blow.. It's maddening that selling is complicated due to forces beyond our control.:confused1:

9. it's so annoying that whenever sellers have certain terms and restrictions, there is nothing we can do once the buyer has ignored the policies. I get this SO often and those are the times that the sellers get burned too!