A New Journey : Complete newbie and her very first (small) orange box...

Welcome and congrats on your STUNNING scarf! And welcome to the H subforum and last not least welcome to the orange side ;)
I have a feeling the scarf won't be your last H purchase....

Ms. Piggy ~ Welcome to Hermes. What a gorgeous start to your Hermes collection. I have been admiring that scarf in that colorway. Please post a modeling picture as to how you are wearing it. It's a lovely scarf.

Ms. Piggy ~ Welcome to Hermes. What a gorgeous start to your Hermes collection. I have been admiring that scarf in that colorway. Please post a modeling picture as to how you are wearing it. It's a lovely scarf.

Aha Sus, I've gotta start figuring out the best way to knot/wear it. Any suggestions or is there a thread somewhere here that has some instructions?

ms piggy: glad to see you here. Welcome. This is a very nice, welcoming, and informative group of ladies and gents.

warning! You can't stop at one scarf.

I have found this these threads useful for coming up with ideas for scarf tying.

Hermes Scarf Lovers' Kama Sutra
Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today? (sticky at top)

Ha ha, we posted about the same time. I cant say enough thank you to you. Much appreciated. :flowers:

:welcome:welcome ms.piggy!

excellent choice for your first hermes purchase -- i love the 3-D effect on that design. i haven't purchased it yet because i can't decide which colorway . . . every time i think i've settled on one, all of a sudden i have second thoughts about another . . .

welcome ms. piggy and congrats on the pretty scarf! The nice thing about H (one of them!) is that there are lots of smaller items to enjoy while awaiting the bag if you so choose! I personally love love the bracelets too!!

Welcome ms. piggy!!! Your post is so sweet and you have selected a stunning first H scarf. that colorway looks very pretty and easy to match in every season!!! Good for you! And WELCOME!!!

I am sure we will see more lovely orange boxes from you, LOL!

Welcome! Lovely scarf!
I'm also a BV and Hermes lover - you're in good company! Both lines are so well made with lovely leathers. The reference section is very useful if you're new.