A new cruise bag!

Princess-P

Sep 20, 2006
Hello everyone! Well, I finally have something to post! I just got this cute bag yesterday and it was not even planned for! You see, I was carrying my lambskin flap bag and had some cuticle oil stained on it (i just had my manicure done) I was so horrified and luckily I was in the same building as where Chanel is and popped over quickly to get it fixed.

This lovely SA helped me to dry it out almost nicely except for a teeny spot which i think i could live with. So, anyhow, she was telling me about this cruise bag and I thought y not because the first thing that came to mind was, HEY, i can finally have a bag to match my red shoes =)

Tell me what you guys think!

Attachments

• chanel cruise 06.JPG
    chanel cruise 06.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 329
  • lulu guiness shoes.JPG
    lulu guiness shoes.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 198
thank you for the welcome! i'm really looking forward to carrying the bag coz it's fabric so it should be much easier to look after! After the horrifying incident with my lambskin flap i'm now rather paranoid:smile:

Hello everyone! Well, I finally have something to post! I just got this cute bag yesterday and it was not even planned for! You see, I was carrying my lambskin flap bag and had some cuticle oil stained on it (i just had my manicure done) I was so horrified and luckily I was in the same building as where Chanel is and popped over quickly to get it fixed.

This lovely SA helped me to dry it out almost nicely except for a teeny spot which i think i could live with. So, anyhow, she was telling me about this cruise bag and I thought y not because the first thing that came to mind was, HEY, i can finally have a bag to match my red shoes =)

Tell me what you guys think!

What's the retail on the bag? I love it!!! Is it equivalent to a medium classic?