A New Charlie

1. Maybe this is a Charlie that would be more durable since it is linen. It is sorta pretty. I think I'd rather it not have the gold sheen though.

[​IMG]

2. Oooh that is nice! :yes: I prefer it to the all-leather charlies!
    Do they come in any other colours lexie?

3. Nope....Gold Linen is it.

4. Doesn't do much for me, prefer the leather ones...

5. Lexie, when I saw that title, I thought you had given the Charlie another go in a different colour...

6. Nah, I'm a little sore on this issue yet...LOL. I think if that linen bag came in anything but Gold I might.

7. I prefer the leather ones as well, but I do like the colors. Well at least the linen would not scratch like the leather.

8. The Charlie is such an adorable style. I really wanted to get one until I read about the trouble with the leather. I really hope they do a nice chocolate brown in a more durable leather for fall.

9. Look how Gold this one looks like from Revolve. Makes the bag look so different. This one has more of a Holiday feel to me.

[​IMG]

10. Urgh, the revolve pic makes it look less attractive...like Goldfinger has been messing with it.
    The black python charlie is growing on me though! :yes:

11. I have to say that I got a Charlie in luggage about 2 weeks ago and I'm not having a problem with it at all - and I've carried it every day. Maybe they fixed the problem? I am madly in love with this bag!

12. me too. i want one in luggage i think. i probably won't be able to but i would if i could ya know?

if i let my bonnie issue get to me, i'd hate kooba's ya know ;) buuuut i sucked it up and used the hell out if her and NOWWWW i love her more than life itself.

will you ever try again on a Charlie?

13. There's a couple of the new linen Charlies on eBay..one at an excellent initial bid and a not too bad buy it now. It doesn't have any bids either, if anyone's interested.