A new addition to my Tiffany collection

1. It was my birthday a few days ago and every birthday and special occasion, my b/f gets me Tiffany. My small Tiffany collection has now grown to 12! :smile:

I'd like to share with you what I got: http://www.tiffany.ca/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=GRP01535&mcat=148206&cid=288198&search_params=s+5-p+1-c+288198-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

Sorry, I don't know how to post pics yet, so it's the link to it. I got the heart mesh ring for my last birthday and now my heart mesh ring has a 'mesh ring' sister! :p

I had actually never given thought to this ring until my b/f pointed it out and asked me to try it on. And then I fell in love with. I wear it on my right hand ring finger since it's too big on my left hand. Now I'm wondering if it would look better on my middle finger. What do you think?

2. That is really simple and elegant! You have a sweet boyfriend.

3. I think it'd be perfect for your middle finger- i have a thing about symmetry when it's not an engagement ring :smile: I've never even seen that one before- gorgeous!

4. congrats! i have the heart mesh ring and wear it on my middle finger, i think this would look lovely on the middle finger!

5. Love it. The Sommerset Collection is gorgeous! Congrats!

6. Congrats!

7. Congrats...it's cute!

8. It's beautiful. I think it would look better on your middle finger.

9. oh, that is absolutely gorgeous

10. wow, that's so lovely, congrats!

11. Congratulations and a belated happy birthday to you.

I too think it would look better on your middle finger. It's a lovely piece.

12. so unique, and i agree, middle finger

13. So beautiful, I love it! Congratulations, and enjoy!

14. That is beautiful, funny how sometimes it's the pieces that you wouldn't choose yourself end up being the favs, anything Tiffany is alright by me! :tup: