A must read....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks Mona, interesting.

2. I agree with the article about top designer bags climbing in price like real estate in NY. The percent profit of 15% for 2007, which is under the 23% in 2004 is because (at least I know I feel this way) purse prices, escalading over 1500 dollars is absurd. Let's face it 1500 dollars is absurd. That's why I'm on the tPF. The deals and steals keeps me coming back for those 50-75 percent off retail suggested price bananzas. With that said even those discounted prices make me cringe but I pay them..........:push:

3. I totally agree....Thank God I can always find the bags I want (with a lot of patience and help from TPF) at 50% - 60% off. Even at 50-60% off the prices are still quite a bit high for the average jo. But at least I really try to get the bags I REALY like and not just logo or it bags.....if I followed the "it bag" syndrome I would be beyond broke.....

4. Thanks for showing us this thread Mona! Most of us wouldn't have seen it otherwise, but unfortunately we can't duplicate posts... :nogood:

Girls go read the article! A very interesting read!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.