A Message From Jackie - Belen Echandia

1. I explained to Jackie that I couldn't track my order from the website, even though I had registered, and rec'd an email about my order. Here was her response:

[FONT=&quot] I have flagged this issue with our web guys – we need to give out warning signs, because it does make it harder for us as well if people are not logged in.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Sometimes people don’t have time, so we have to give them the option not to log in. But I do think it is much faster to record your details just the once and then not ever have to type the address again.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Maybe you can mention it to your PF friends, so that we can all help each other out! [/FONT]J

I took this to mean that BEFORE placing your order, login, rather than wait till you are going to trying to track your order. I think! Anyway, I read on the lounge others were having trouble as well, so I am passing this on. :tup: This may also cut down on the amount of emails we have to send to Jackie and Ashley to track bespoke orders, or deposit orders.

Happy Valentines Day.

(just days until my beautiful Wine Stroke Me should be in my hot little hands :yahoo:)

2. I'm a little confused here. I tried to track my order and couldn't find the "my account" even though I had logged in. It sounds like she wants us to log in, but am I the only one who can't find the tracking info after I have logged in?:shrugs:

I am desperate to know when my bag is coming.

3. suzi, did she send you a tracking no.? I never track my bags using the BE site, but just use the delivery service site instead.

4. No, I didn't get one yet. I thought she said they would go out the 13th so I tried to get the info. off the website. Maybe mine hasn't shipped yet. I hope it has. I can't stand waiting another minute.:girlsigh:

5. I just copy the tracking # from Ashley's email it and paste it in the DHL web site tracking function.

6. I've never tried logging on to the BE website to track shipments. In fact this is the first time I've ever gotten a tracking number! Normally I pay and then a few days later this beautiful bag appears miraculously...a bit like magic really.

7. yeah i can't ever find any info about my account on the BE website, just changing my contact info

8. I just got a tracking number.:woohoo:I can not wait to see this bag. I think I'm going to be a BE fan for life, but please please please have an intervention for me if I ever mention a bespoke again.:bagslap: I have learned that I am not a patient person at all.:rolleyes: