A maid sued a model!

1. Naomi Campbell got sued by another of her maids who claims the supermodel hit her. Gaby Gibson, the maid, accused Campbell of 'personal injuries', 'employment discrimination', 'civil assault', 'civil battery' and other complaints. The court document doesn't detail acts by Campbell, but in a published interview in April, Gibson said she hit her on Jan 17, called her names and threatened to have her arrested. Gibson told the New York Post that Campbell got upset after being unable to find a specific pair of jeans.
    Campbell is due in court Tuesday on a similar charge that stemmed from a similar situation - she couldn't find a pair of jeans.
    In that incident, she is charged with assault for allegedly hitting Ana Scolavino in the back of the head with a cell phone in the model's Manhattan apartment. Campbell accused Scolavino of stealing the missing jeans.

Source: absolutely.net
  2. wow... she really do have bad attitudes, but she's gorgeous
  3. She's going to be one beautiful, lonely person with that attitude...you would think she'd grow up by now, at her age!
  4. I think she already is.
  5. someone should get her out of her ivory tower and smack some manners into her:mad: - i would love to do so personally
  6. What happend to all the cases before, of people accusing her of throwing phones etc..? Was it settled outside of court for an undisclosed sum of money?
  7. So she has jeans-rage? Geesh...
  8. I say...easy way to make money here. Just not so sure I can believe everything I hear.
  9. :yes:
    And only part of what you read. ;)
  10. Where is that clip from Midasmid ? Sounds like an old incident being played again.
  11. I think it's easier to accuse her for assault with her record. It's her words against the maid

By all means I am not a fan of her...I think there is possibility for other people took advantage of the situation. She could be real psycho..
  12. hmm she loves her designer denim!..Naomi needs anger management
  13. Exactly.
  14. Irregardless, I think I'd be afraid to work around her. Who knows when you might get a phone to the head !
  15. Well, when I worked in NY, through the "makeup artist's grapevine" Naomi was notorious for being such a OVERLY demanding diva. At the time I was an admirer of hers, UNTIL I got to work a show with her. I didn't do her makeup but I was close enough to hear how rude she was to us 'little people", she was a total b:censor: h! That was almost 10 yrs ago, I see things have not changed with that girl!...what a pity, she really is gorgeous in real life.