a look into a LV girl's closet

1. Hey, so there's been threads of what's inside our LV purses and so I thought I'd start a thread of what's inside our closet if it hasn't been done before.

PICS ONLY =)

2. So, what's in your heiress?

3. uh oh... my closet is in a mess!!!! let me tidy it up first! lol

4. Ooh can't wait

5. I actually don't have a closet right now. I've been living in a hotel with my suitcases. I'm so excited to post up pics though once I get home :yahoo:

6. I wanna see tink's closets......

7. Look forward to that. I'm also in the process of moving and I'm making a walk in closet in my new house. I think I'll dedicate 50% of it to LV (if my husband will let me!)

8. Look forward to that. I'm also in the process of moving and I'm making a walk in closet in my new house. I think I'll dedicate 50% of it to LV (if my husband will let me!):graucho:

9. I am in the process of renovating my closet....but when it is completely finished, I will definetly post pics!

10. We are closing on our second home in August- most bags are packed. Will post pics once things are much calmer around here

11. haha. no way is my closet going up.
    it is beyond "tidying up"

12. Ah wish I lived in America just to get a walk in wardrobe!

13. Same here! My daughters closets are the same way. Just like my office, if I try and tidy it up, then I wouldn't find anything I needed. :roflmfao:

14. How funny is it that none of us want to post pics of our messy closets? I'm sure not posting mine!

15. heehee.....must organize!!! I'm actually organizing mine and taking pics of everything for insurance at the same time (and updating my collection pics LOL)!