A long and winding road to H-appiness...

Many congratulations on all your goodies-- and in only 3 months?!?!?
Be careful on the slippery slope-
It's so scary fast! Thank you!
Congrats!! Kelly's are so fun!
It looks like a retourne, what color and size and leather is it, or did I miss this?
Thank you! Retourne 32 in rouge tomate. I was so used to carrying big bags so I'm still adjusting to its small capacity.
Congrats and all your precious H beauties. Looks like you've jumped in the H pool with both feet! (me too- it's hard to resist once you open that door...)
It's so hard to resist! Bad or the wallet! Thank you!
Lovely story! Congrats on your collection! [emoji173]️
Thank you thank you!

Take it, Tabbi. You don't know when you'll be able to find another one.
Congratulations for all your beautiful purchases.
Yes I will definitely take it! Thanks!
Congratulations! Love your story!!
And your kitty is adorable!!
Thank you thank you!
Congratulations!! You give me hope that it might not take too long for some of us newbies. [emoji7]
Yes it's not too long! Patience is all we need :tup:
Wow that's an amazing collection for just within 3 months dear[emoji7][emoji7]
Many CONGRATULATIONS and thank u for sharing yr wonderful story! Love reading it[emoji1376][emoji1376]
Thank you for being here!:wave:

Adorable kitty tabbi001 and wow you have done very well for 3 months! Your SA sounds lovely. Thanks for sharing your story and congrats on all the goodies.
Thank you very much! My SA has been such an angel :lol:

You are a wonderful storyteller, and I thoroughly enjoyed sharing your excitement and happiness! Enjoy your lovely collection, and glad to have another Hermes fan sharing the slippery orange slope!
Thank you for your kind words! I love your posts in the scarf thread. You have a lovely collection ;)
Congrats! Wear them in the best of health! :P
Thank you!
Congrats !! H still plays the games of spending some before they could offer you any B or K but at least the wait is shorter now that business has slowed down worldwide. You've a great variety and the next one that you need to add is a B !! Enjoy your Kelly in good health.
Thank you! I didn't mind playing the game as I enjoyed it thoroughly. Yes definitely, i'm on the hunt for my 1st B! Will keep everyone posted!:yahoo:

Congratulations Tabbi! i just got a chance to read through your story, I hope you enjoy your lovely collection and congrats on your first Kelly! Getting that first Kelly from the boutique is really special, enjoy it!

Reactions: tabbi001
Congrats on your Beautiful Kelly! Loving your H journey with so many gorgeous goodies too. It is so lovely to hear your H fairygodmother making dreams come true! If only they could make the money tree grow faster..lol

Reactions: tabbi001
Congratulations!!! Lovely story and beautiful goodies!
Thank you!!!
Congratulations Tabbi! i just got a chance to read through your story, I hope you enjoy your lovely collection and congrats on your first Kelly! Getting that first Kelly from the boutique is really special, enjoy it!
Thank you for bearing with me and my long story. The Kelly is very special by itself. But the journey on how I got it meant so much more to me!
Congrats on your Beautiful Kelly! Loving your H journey with so many gorgeous goodies too. It is so lovely to hear your H fairygodmother making dreams come true! If only they could make the money tree grow faster..lol
Hahaha yes! The only thing now between me and a B is money!:lol::lol::lol: