A Little 'Toilet' Humor!

1. (Someone forwarded these to me entitled Think about this the next time you go to the bathroom!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. wow..the last one....wow...

4. HAHAHA awesome

5. I think the next to the last one is the outside view and the last one is the inside view. (I'm not saying it wouldn't freak me out to use that bathroom, it would. Also, I don't do outhouses and that one just looks like a fancy outhouse. I'm just saying it's not as bad as it looks.)

6. caitlin, I know..but I was just saying wow b/c I think it would feel kind of weird..even though no one can see you..you can see everyone...:p

7. thats cute ^_^

8. Hey, the last one I saw in Holland!!! I'm not sure where else they had those, but it is scary...I don't think i could do it lol! In Holland they also have these weird urinals for men in the middle of the sidewalk there's really no cover, they just unzip and go. I took pictures of my mom's boyfriend and his son pretending to use them :lol:

9. I've seen something like this before - super funny!!

10. loved the last one!!! lol thanks for sharing!

11. Oh, my!!!! That last one would completely freak me out!

12. ohh my godd the last one is hilarious!! I could NEVER go to that bathroom haha i dont trust the walls lol

13. wow, the last one might give me nightmares...:shocked:

I loooved the men and women signs where they hafta go!! :blush:

14. Unique and innovative designs. Makes going to the toilet so much more interesting.

15. my SO loved the one of being in between the girls legs.. hahahha what a weird one!!

the last one would freak me out!