a little the same? Papillon and Speedy?

I don't think they're the same at all. Although I don't have the speedy, the size seems to hold more than any of the papillons.

Papillon 30--depending on your height--you can put on your shoulder. Pap 26 seems to be strictly handheld. I'd recommend the pap 30!

speedy is more versatile, even if it is only a hand and crook of your arm bag! you can use it for everything and it will never go out of style or be uncomfortable!
the pap is a little weird to me.
cuter in looks than use!

This was a good question! I thought that they would be viewed as being similar too. Thanks so much for sharing to those of you own both bags. I guess I will have to "break down" and add a Damier Pap 30 to my den of LV!

two TOTALLY DIFFERENT bags if you ask me... the speedy is a funky casual everyday bag while the pap is very feminine & can take you from day to a formal dinner evening... the pap 26 is a very good size... but I also have the 30 coz it's got the little mini pap that you can use separately as well...

Thanks, Girls! but is the papillon gonna get one side heavier than the other? since it is hard to keep the balance when you are walking..?

Not really, at least, I've never felt anything wrong. I don't overstuff my bags, but everything manages to keep itself into place because the shape is narrow. It can be a problem trying to find stuff at times. :sweatdrop: Def. utilize the cosmetic pouches if you like to keep organized!