A little something to lighten the mood . . . What are you doing here? - man asks wife

1. . . . at brothel

Wed Jan 9, 9:58 AM ET

WARSAW (Reuters) - A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees.

Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.
    "I was dumfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper on Wednesday.
    The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported.
    (Writing by Chris Borowski, Editing by Matthew Jones)

I decided to only look for funny/happy news items to post. This will be the first of hopefully many news items I find. If you want a laugh or maybe just a smile, look for the little green smiley faces next to my posts. And feel free to post your own!
  2. That's pretty damn funny, I mean he was visiting the place, how ticked can he really be at her?
  3. ^^^^ Hey, she should be divorcing him!!! Maybe she needed extra money to support her handbag addiction!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  4. We know she was earning money being there but why was he there...hopefully she didn't give him the spending money now that would have been ironic.
  5. There's an old supposedly urban legend about a man who orders a call girl and is suprised when his daughter shows up.
  6. Hahah on one hand it's a funny story, but it also seems really really sad to me. Oh well, I wish them both a future of happiness and functional relationships!
  7. LMFAO TWO can play that game.
  8. :roflmfao:
  9. oh my!!!
    maybe they should not divorce?!!! hahahahha they seem suited to each other!!!!
  10. Well... this is awkward.
  11. OMG, that's funny...
  12. I dont get it, why are they divorcing?
  13. ^^ I guess because he didn't know she was a working girl?
  14. :lol: Talk about lack of communication! I think they should stay married and save their money.
  15. Exactly!:lol: