A little sad...a question about returning to Coach.

1. Okay ladies, I'm going to level w/ you. I have been trying so hard to love my Lg. Sig. Khaki/Black Carly, but I just don't feel the same way about it as I do w/ the Choc. Carly. I feel so bad, because I was so excited to get it. I tried to like it. But I'm not sure I LOVE it, like I love choc. carly.:sad: I've worn it only once. What I'm wondering, is if there is a way I can return it, and get a credit? I am really in love w/ this bag:
    I just don't know what to do. I mean I like the Khaki Carly, but I LOVE this bag....what should I do. I already wore it once! I'd love to have both bags, but w/ the Holidays coming up and everything....it's not going to work. :crybaby:

2. I'm sorry you're not loving the bag. I do think, however, that seeing as you've worn the bag once you shouldn't be returning it. Perhaps try to sell it on eBay.

Good luck.
  3. Since you only wore it once, I would bring it into the store and speak w/a SA. In all my years w/Coach, I have exchanged a few bags that I tried for a few hours or a day that just did not work for me. As long as you are honest, that yes you did wear it for a bit, but its just not working for you for whatever reason, and you only want a merchandise credit, not money back, I think some SAs will work with you to make sure you are a happy customer.

4. I would definitely try to talk to the SA. Like donnalynn said, "BE HONEST" about it. It's worked for me before! Good luck....let us know!
  5. Sell it on eBay!
  6. Thanks everyone for your input. I'm thinking I will just keep the bag. I don't think I've given it a chance yet. I'm so fickle..lol!
  7. When I bought the Hamptons Embossed Hobo in Parchment, I totally loved it in the store, but after getting it home and wearing it for a day it just didn't feel right to me, so I took it back to the store and was completely honest with them and told them that I had wore it for 2 days and It just wasn't me, and they exchanged it for me no problem. However, they don't have the Chelsea satchels in stores anymore so they would have to order it for you. Good luck in deciding!!!
  8. I agree with the others about trying to talk to the SA. If you're not totally in love with your bag, you'll eventually end up just storing it so I'd say go for the one you really love! And if the SA don't allow you to return it, there is alway e-bay! Good luck!
  9. If you only wore it once, and you didn't get it dirty or have it out for long, I dont' see much difference in that and wearing it around your house for an hour or two to try it out.. they will have no problem with it. If you don't love it, don't settle!!!
  10. Ditto! You should return it and get what you LOVE!
  11. Really? I was just going to order the Chelsea satchel on their online store. It's still on the online catalog. Hmm....well, if they don't have that bag, there's no sense in returning the Carly. I think I'm just being fickle. Besides, I'm not all that sure in how you send it back when you've ordered it through their online store anyway. I guess I would just have to ship it back. Anyway, thanks for your help, Candac3Mari3!
  12. If it's still on the website then it's available.
    As for returns, there are intructions on the invoice and on the CS section of the website. It's easy!
  13. Thats true, it shouldn't be too hard. I'll give it another chance.
  14. I've ordered bags online and returned/exchanged them in the store, as long as you have the reciept/purchace order. The bag is still available online,and available for them to order it for you thru the store. They just had it cleared out from the floorset when the new Bleecker collection came in.
  15. Oh I see...I'm still a Coach newbie....lol.

Thanks everyone for your input. I've decided to keep it. I think that the Choc. carly will be my fave. for awhile no matter what I order.