1-
dsc01901240wjw6.jpg

2-
dsc01903240wrp6.jpg

3-
dsc01905240whg1.jpg

4-
dsc01907240wyj1.jpg

I don't know about the battery. I suppose so because it looks like the two halves separate. I'm not sure, I didn't receive any documentation for this, maybe I should call tomorrow to make sure I'm not supposed to get a little booklet.

Thanks Casamance! You are the best!!!!!!
I think I am getting it this weekend. I am on purse ban but its a keychain, not a purse :smile:

Someone wanted more pics of teh biz-card holder?

dsc01908320wnn6.jpg
dsc01912320wdd0.jpg

dsc01913320wbe6.jpg
dsc01918320wlz9.jpg

There's another "business card holder" that I was looking at, don't remember the name, but it has a zipped pocket under the flap and is about a half inch smaller all around. It would hold less and honestly looked too narrow to put a bank/credit card in it.

Congrats on the awesome purchases!

I plan on visiting the Chevy Chase LV [the main one, not the one inside the Saks] next time I visit my sis in DC... I bet it looks better than it does in pics! :nuts:

Congrats on the awesome purchases!

I plan on visiting the Chevy Chase LV [the main one, not the one inside the Saks] next time I visit my sis in DC... I bet it looks better than it does in pics! :nuts:

Do, do, do, do I can't recommend it more. And also within a one block radius: Cartier, Bvlgari, Gucci, Neiman Marcus (across the street and down a block), Saks Men's (same "mall" as NM), Barney's co-op, Ralph Lauren, Lacoste.

Great shopping trip! I have never seen the Astropill in action, I may have to add it to my list - beautiful and functional! Thanks for sharing the pictures! Congratulations!