A little pre-bday/pre-vacay shopping! w/pics

1. I hit up the Chevy Chase, MD (about 1 block outside Washington DC really) Vuitton boutique today to get some stuff for my vacay starting Friday. I didn't get my Olav yet because I was debating other bags (of the Geant and Taiga lines).

I saw one Innsbruck Cabas remaining at the store, and I would have bought it BUT...it definitely looked like a well-used return. You know how it looks all nice and square in the pictures? This one had a permanent SLOUCH to it...which is nice in bags that aren't meant to be rectangular...

I also put my name down on the wait-list for the Soana Sacoche GM (I thought these were out already?? I bet they have one at the 5th Ave store in Manhattan). Anyway my SA told me that there are 8 >>>that's EIGHT<<< in the country.

Oh yeah. I have my own SA! This was my third time in this store...I generally don't like to window shop...and the other times I went in the SA's weren't too friendly...they were cordial...just a little distant. She was so nice and helpful, her name is Alexa, I really recommend her. And actually, one of the SA's who I remembered being particularly curt to me previously, smiled at me :rolleyes: ...maybe she realized that I'm a "buyer" not a "looker".

A few more things. SA told me that Damier Azur is permanent...I didn't know this. The Chevy Chase store has QUITE a few items in BOTH Damier Azur and Vernis Pomme d'Amour, so call if you're looking. SA's face lit up like a christmas tree when I mentioned Groom, I think they're selling through it so call quickly if you are interested in that.

I'm too long-winded, lol. I got:
    -Mono Groom Zippy Organizer
    -Red Epi Pocket Organizer
    -Mono Business Card Holder (I'll call this the "Meishi-Ginko" since I'm about to be a Tokyoite for 8 days, but I really got it to put cards in at home that I don't need in my wallet.)
    -Mono Multicoloure Black Astropill (too cute!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Continued:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Continued:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Astropill = way, way too cute :p.

4. lovely! congrats

5. CONGRATS! i have the zippy groom too and i adore it!

6. Congrats on your new LV items!!!

7. Astropill way too cute ditto that!

8. Congrats! Enjoy your LV's and your vacation!

9. Congrats on your new items

10. awesome purchase!! congrats :yahoo:

11. Yeah I wasn't attracted to this style initially, but when travelling I tend to loose things so I really need a place to keep Passport, cards, e-ticket printout, hotel res. printout, other documents, etc. together so I don't loose anything. Even better that it's LE.

Zippy Organizer is BIG though, I think the Zippy Wallet is a more hand-holdable size.

12. Congrats!:yahoo: They all so precious:love:. Have fun on your vacation.

13. Congrats! Love all your items! Look like you're going to be one organize person!:flowers:

14. CONGRATS! The green leather in the groom wallet is gorgeous!

15. nice loot. love the astropill. congrats!!!