A little off topic....but.....

1. Congrats!!! What a cute lil tot. I'm sure she'll grow pretty like mommy.
  2. KRISTIE!!! So glad to hear from you! Aaaawwww, the baby is just so adorable:love: and I'm glad you came out of this fine. Congratulations to you and Mr. F.:yahoo:
  3. hey Kristie, welcome home!!! :flowers:
    Here's a kiss :kiss: for Lux Elizabeth!! She's so sweet & adorable!!! :love:
  4. Oh, I forgot to say...

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  5. Your child is so cute. Look at photo no. 5 when she open her eyes, you can see the twinkle in her eyes.
  6. Kristie, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:yahoo: Sorry, I don't know how to wright it BIG like Gigi did..!!LOL :lol: Lux Elizabeth is a Beauty!! (difficult for a new born!!)You and your DH must be pretty handsome to have produced such a lovely baby!!! I'm so HAPPY for you!!! Glad to have you back and God Bless the whole little Family....( my third grandchild is coming in November, I can't wait..!!) Big hugs XOXO
  7. She is ADORABLE! SO cute!!!!!!!

:heart: :biggrin:
  8. Kristie, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your baby is so precious. I am glad to hear you are both in good health.
  9. COngratulations!!!:flowers:

What a cutie!!!
  10. Congratulations!!! Glad it went well and now she's here -- now....onto that KELLY!!! Love the name too!
  11. Congrats! She's beautiful, and I just love her smile!
  12. Congratulations!!
    She is so beautiful and sweet and I know she'll be a future Hermes addict like her mommy and big sister. Wishing you rest and that perfect Kelly bag! Thank you for sharing, Kristie!:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
  13. congratulations! she's a doll!
  14. Aww...she is a doll! Those are fantastic pictures of a newborn!