A little help...

1. So...

I was feeding Toby Iams Puppy dry food since the day he came home. (Since that's what the breeders fed him) He was eating this for about 4 and a half months before this whole recall thing happened. After the battery incident (don't know if everyone remembers it) his eating habits changed. I threw away the rest of the Iams and went out and bought The Good life Recipe. Which is not part of the Menu foods recall. He's down to less that a quarter left in the bag, but still seeks no interest in eating twice a day like he used to. He's thrown up twice since he's been on this new food and i don't know if it's just from the food change or he's just being picky. He acts completely normal and scarfs down his treats like normal...so i don't know what to think of this! Has anyone else ever had this streek of "not wanting to eat like before" with any of their pets? :shrugs:

2. Your best bet would be to call his vet.

3. Maya has been on many different kinds of foods and one in particular she would throw up every so often. So I changed it. I would call your vet to make sure; and maybe that particular food isn't for him.