A little help using vuitton.fr?

1. Hi everyone,

I noticed that www.vuitton.fr has e-shopping available. Will they only ship within france, or will they also ship to Germany?

I can't read french very well (My 2 years of HS French is long gone!) so I'm not really...getting it, lol :smile:
  2. Hmm I had a read through the online part and it seems to me the French online shopping only ships to France and Corsica...maybe write them an email to check???
  3. i think the only ship to france and great britain (?).
  4. Oh, please let us know if you find out!
  5. They don't ship to Germany (sadly :crybaby:).
    I asked them month ago about this, and they said they were "planning" this for the "future"...
  6. I'm from Italy and i wrote them about shipping destinations few months ago..actually they ship ONLY to France :sad:
  7. They only ship to France and UK at the moment. :sad:

For the rest of the Europe "the project is still under study", they informed me and my friend about a week ago. It's very unfair especially for us who doesn't have a LV store where we live, but on other hand it gives me a very good reason to fly to France or Italy at least 3 or 4 times a year. :lol:
  8. Don't worry :flowers: , the only phrase you'll need is Nehmen Sie Kreditkarten? = Acceptez-vous les cartes de credit?

9. I speak, read, and write French so I can help you to translate if you need some help.........just msg me:biggrin:
  10. Good question???