A little help for a newbie regarding cloudy bundle bowler!!

1. Well, I've been dreaming about the cloudy bundle bowler for a while now. And I was wondering if it comes in different sizes?? I know there are a couple different styles (hobo, tote) but I was wondering if the bowler style comes in different sizes? Also if anyone happens to have the dimensions of the bag that would be great!!!

Thanks!:heart:

2. Funny, I'm holding one right now.... I believe it comes in one size, the one I have is 16x7 1/2" at the base and about 8" high in the center, handle drop 9 1/2".

3. Steffibp - Ohhh, I'm so envious right now, I love that bag!! ;) Thanks for the stats!!!

4. I called the Chanel 800# yesterday and they were able to find the cloudy bundle bowler in beige (olive green) and gray.

5. The olive green is GORGEOUS.
    I believe the bowler only came in one size.
    Mine is "white" but it's more of a natural tan color (it's not even REMOTELY white)

6. I have the black and it is this size also.

7. The grey bowler sounds beautiful!!

8. Can someone post a picture of this bag I would love to see it?

9. Thank you all for your help!!

10. That's how I found mine, I picked the 'white' one. The Chanel at Short Hills Mall also had a black and a khaki one.

11. Jenna, check out the reference library for some pretty pics, mine is a birthday gift... I'm not supposed to see it until next month.... right.
    I also know a dept store that might still have a black one if anybody is interested.