A Little Halloween Treat For Everyone!

1. 13 minutes of FABULOSITY! YES! *dances*

Go! Watch! Dance! Enjoy! (I know SOMEONE has done this dance besides me)
  2. He looked A BIT different then!
  3. ^^:roflmfao:

just look at him as a ghoul in the video... that's kind of how he looks now! All joking aside though, I still think he's SO talented.
  4. OMG I'm playing it and the people in my office are dancing!!!!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  5. OMG When I was a little girl in the early eighties, I SO totally wanted to be Ola Ray, his girlfriend in the video. I wanted a jheri curl SO bad. This little boy in my second grade class, I'll never forget it, he had a jheri curl and I thought he looked like Michael Jackson. I had this little crush on him, and in my mind I had a jheri curl and was Ola Ray. I was a little obsessed with this video as a kid...I love zombies and zombie movies to this DAY and I credit this video! My mom would take us to the video rental store, and once I rented "The Making of Thriller" on VHS. I would watch it repeatedly, and I didn't want to take it back to the video store. So this totally brings back memories; I LOVE this video! I still do the dance whenever I watch it; I can work it like that. And the zombies, they were tight. And back then, Michael Jackson was adorable.

What happened, MJ? You used to be beautiful...

:heart::heart::heart:Edit: I totally forgot about those poplocking zombies at the very end! :smile: Oh, man...classic! I love zombies! :heart::heart::heart:
  6. haha thanks for that razorbackbelle! Def. a nice break from work!