A Little H Shopping Trip

1. Hi Ladies,

I haven't posted in the Hermes forum before, but I have to admit that I lurk here quite a bit, to admire your beautiful items.

I don't shop at H that often because there isn't one in my state! :crybaby: But this weekend, I was in Vegas and since I don't gamble, I did a little shopping... :graucho:
  2. oooooh my.......what a haul....
  3. YOU MUST REVEAL....WOW....a HUGE haul!!!!
  4. Yay!!! Welcome!
  5. I will start small... I really wanted a CDC cuff, but alas, there were none. So the lovely SA who was helping me showed me some other bracelets. I only chose one...
  6. Oh wow! Let's see the loot!

Great enamel bracelet!
  7. Then I took a look at the scarf counter. I love, love, love scarves!! I must have tried on 25 of them, but I couldn't take them all. So I chose a few...
    bolducscarf.jpg chapeauscarf.jpg coeurscarf.jpg kellyscarf.jpg
  8. :drool::drool::drool:
  9. i know there's more chanel, so, open up!

great loot!
  10. Woo hoo---a shopping spree! Gorgeous scarves--the De Tout Coeur is one of my favorites from the Fall line! Can't wait to see what's in the rest of the boxes.
  11. keep 'em comin'!
    love the heart scarf!!!
  12. I browsed a bit, and chatted with my SA for almost 40 minutes. My poor BF waited very patiently. I met the store manager, who was also very helpful. And I decided that maybe I could use a few more scarves...:graucho:
    lebalscarf.jpg lesamoreuxscarf.jpg lesdamesscarf.jpg
  13. Wow what a great haul! Love the scarves and the bracelets are one of my favorite H items!! Enjoy...
  14. The manager asked me if I was looking for anything else, in particular. (Um, yeah!) I tried not to be too eager. I asked about different leathers, first. I am a huge fan of boxcalf and chevre.

So the manager disappeared to search through their inventory. She found one boxcalf Kelly, a 25 cm sellier, in black with ph. It was adorable! If it had been a 28 or 32 cm, it would have been adopted immediately, but the 25 was simply too small. :crybaby:

There was nothing in chevre, and I didn't expect that there would be.

I was not done yet though! I was determined to leave with something...
  15. My poor, sad BF waited very quietly and patiently, so I got him a little something for behaving... :p