A little H retail therapy...

1. orangebox.jpg

Had a rough week with the boys, so headed to my H boutique for a some cheering up (no cool narrative like razor, I'll save that for someday when I get a kelly or bolide). My first H scarf! Greens & oranges are two of the colors I wear most! Thank you to all the ladies who posted in my scarf thread. I have literally never worn a scarf before in my life, so I will have a good time learning the different way to tie it!!!

openingbox.jpg newscarf.jpg
  2. Great scarf. What a wonderful Autumn addition
  3. Beautiful! Looking forward to your in action pix!
  4. Beautiful...I understand retail therapy... I do this frequently.
  5. Yay! Congratullations on your first Hscarf!

6. I ADORE Projets Carres. Glad you decided to give H scarves a chance. I'm sure your collection will get bigger in no time!
  7. Glad to hear you treated yourself, Amy. Congrats!
  8. Gorgeous!!! I love that scarf! :tup::tup::tup::heart:
  9. Beautiful choice, AMY!!!! Also, if you get a chance, pick up a plisse too.....having both to choose from is really fun!!!
  10. So very sorry to hear you had a bad week but what a gorgeous scarf.
  11. congrats amy! i'm so glad you got to treat youself and i hope you have fun experimenting with the scarves, i know you're going to look and feel gorgeous!
  12. Nothing like a little retail therapy to perk you up! Nice choice!
  13. Thanks everyone--I'm now sitting here in my jammies & a face mask, so no modeling shots for now. The SA didn't even show me a plisse, so I will check those out next time. I also got to try out a 31cm rigide bolide--I believe it was gold VL. I did like it very much, but it didn't sing to me like the kelly I tried out in the past. I have come to find out 1) I love the rigide/sellier style 2) I love leathers such as VL & chevre and 3) I find the smaller size bags suit me best.

Anyway, it was just nice to get away for a few hours :tup:
  14. Congratulations! May you wear your H scarf in good health.

If you are serious about the Bolide in stiff leather, do consider getting it sooner than later. All new seasons' Bolides will be in soft leathers.
  15. that's my kind of therapy....it's gorgeous.