A Little Gem from Paris...

Ladies - tks for your posts and tks for viewing.
I now know it is a pewter Metallic 2.55 reissue in size 225, you gals are just fab!
Special tks to ladydeluxe and ldldb!
I am going to bed now. Tks to you, I am going to enjoy the bag.:heart:

Hi Larkie. :smile: I'm pretty certain it's supposed to be the bright, blingy gold that is the same as the reissue released in '07, along with the bright light silver, and the pewter babevitan has. :smile: Ahh, they should re-release the '06 dark gold... it's the perfect color! :girlsigh: :love:

babe and Minal: do you know then if the 08 gold is a bright gold (like in 07) or a darker gold (like the one Minal has that i'm coveting forever!)?

^^ Yeah, I wish it were the dark gold reissue being released! :sad: Ahh, well in the meantime, you have your stunning bronze python flap hehe... it can fill the dark gold void until you fill it! ;)

It's 225 for sure - the same size as mine - a bit smaller than Medium/Large classic but it holds a lot as it's not as structual as the regular classic bag.

I found the colour is so similar, but not exactly the same. :yes:
DS22515.jpgchanel%204.JPG
DS22519.jpgchanel%205.JPG
Mine is from Fall 07A A30225Y04373 Classic Bag with Flap
45004 DK Silver Color - 9.5' L x 6' H x 2.5' W
Double straps: 11' drop (25' end-to-end)
Single strap: 20' drop (42' end-to-end)

Anyway, congrats with your new reissue! Enjoy!:woohoo:

^ gorgeous! that's so nice of you, thanks for posting them side by side.

i love the pewter but am so worried about them not lasting for a very long time (since i hope to pass them on to my children in the future or something lol). other than that, man that bag is one hot bag!

i think babe will have a wonderful time with her new bag. every time she pulls it out she will think of being with DH in paris. nothing beats that!

enjoy it as much as you can!!