A little etoupe anyone?

1. I had my heart set on an etoupe Picotin, and Santa delivered it early. I'm so excited!!!! It is a beautiful color in pictures, but the beauty of the color and leather irl just blows you away. Holding it, I could only utter wow. I would recommend it to anyone thinking about this elegant yet understated color.

This is my first H bag. I have a Poissiere Clemence 30cm Birkin on order. If the Birkin is anything like this bag, I will need a new interjection to utter. I am completely satisfied with this bag. I have attached some pictures to share my Christmas present. I was in love at first sight. Enjoy.

IMG_1759.JPG IMG_1760.JPG IMG_1761.JPG IMG_1762.JPG IMG_1763.JPG
  2. Here are some more pictures.

IMG_1764.JPG IMG_1765.JPG IMG_1766.JPG IMG_1767.JPG IMG_1768.JPG
  3. Last round....

IMG_1769.JPG IMG_1771.JPG IMG_1773.JPG
  4. that is just gorgeous, coleigh - congratulations! :yahoo:

I love love the color and am hankering for a little etoupe myself... :woohoo:

5. It's beautiful!!!!!!! I loooove etoupe!!!! Is it a MM??? It looks perfect on you! Congrats!!!

6. Congrats, what a lovely Picotin, and you look great carrying it! Merry early Christmas!

7. Yes, it is the MM. The size is very functional. I'm glad I chose this size and not the PM. Thanks.

8. Congratulations on your picotin. Along with the Lindy and Bolide it is one of my favorite bags. Can you get the MM onto your shoulder?

What color is poissiere?

9. I love your new bag! Which is bigger, yours or the other one?

10. Yes, you can get the MM on your shoulder, but it is not extremely comfortable. I can see placing it on my shoulders when I absolutely have to...
    Poissiere is a new color for 2008. It is better known as dirty beige. I wanted two neutral colored Hermes bags because I only planned to purchase two. But who knows, I'll probably fall in love with another Hermes purse in the future.

11. Compared to ??? MM or PM? The MM is bigger. I hope this answers your question.

12. Congratulations!!! Beautiful color and bag! It looks great on the granite too!!!

13. I thought the same thing about the granite.:lol:

14. Congratulations on your handbag. It is lovely. Wear it in good health:heart:

15. Congrats, it's gorgeous! :flowers: