a little Cutie that i just picked up yesterday ^^ [PICS!]

1. so i went to the LV boutique on bloor yesterday and i got this....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. what?

3. what is it!!!!

4. show us~~ hehe

5. Let's see!!! Show us!! Hehehe

6. Come on, show it off!

7. *drum rollzz*

the pochette cles in violette!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

isn't she just soo beautiful?? lol i know i know.. you guys probably have seen a gazillion pictures of this already.. hehe.. just wanna share... but i think i'm gonna give it to my mom, because next month i'm buying her the madeleine pm in the new cassis colour... i think they would go really well together (yes i've seen the new colour and i matched them at the store... soooo gorgeous).. but i'm still not sure because i also want to get her a matching little wallet in the new epi colour (pomegranate or something??). if i'm getting that for her instead i'll keep this one =)

8. oh by the way, how do you guys judge whether or not the embossed monogram is deep or light? and mine also is missing the monogram on the back top strip.

9. AHHH!!:nuts: No matter how many times I see this beauty I never get tired of it!!!

10. cute!

11. So adorable!

12. sooooo pretty! Congrats! I've been dying for that!!!

13. Nice pics, congrats on your goodies!!!!!!!!!!!! :wlae:

14. Aw it's very pretty, pictures of the new pochette cles are always nice ! :yes:

15. So pretty!

I am dying to see these new Epi colors.. the Pomegranate sounds awesome.. sort of like Pomme in Epi!!