A Little Concerned...

1. I won an auction from the seller "kattwu" early last week and paid for the item right away. It's been almost two weeks and I still haven't received the item and the seller is not responding to my messages.

I am starting to get a little concerned here. Has anyone purchased from this seller before? I'm trying to ease my mind here but the lack of response to my emails is really starting to worry me.
  2. I'd be concerned too. In the listing or when you won the item, did the seller say they'd be gone and out of touch for awhile? I hope you paid by credit card so you can get your money back. what is the seller's feedback?
  3. I paid with paypal (direct withdrawl from my bank account) and I have since closed my paypal account (because I decided to put myself on an eBay buying ban).

The seller has 198 100% positive feedback....but the lack of response to my emails just doesn't seem right to me.

I guess I'll give it the weekend and if I don't hear anything I'll file a dispute with eBay. :shrugs:
  4. Is the feedback recent with small items or has the seller been around for many years? If he/she has been around for many years, then I wouldn't get too nervous. I've had that happen and have found the seller to be on vacation. Paypal will refund some of your money, but I have learned to ALWAYS pay with a credit card. You will get 100% of your money back from your credit card company. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
  5. You need to start a Paypal/ebay dispute straight away, "Item not received". Go to "My Ebay" and on the left hand side, there should be "Dispute console".

Follow the instructions given, and DO NOT close the dispute yourself, let the dispute run it's course.

Good luck!

Edit: Apologies, I thought I read you'd paid two weeks ago. You can't start an item not received dispute till 7 days have gone by. Personally, if I hadn't heard anything 7 days after I'd paid, I would start the dispute anyhoo.
  6. if you paid by direct withdrawal (as opposed to a debit card) then the paypal payment would have been dont via e-cheque which takesup to a fortnight to clear. Also if you;re account is now closed, something might be flagging up on her end.
  7. Looking at her feedback, including when items ended vs. when the feedback was posted, this lady is just a plain old-fashioned slow poke! I wouldn't panic just yet and I wouldn't run to file a dispute so soon either, especially after looking closely at her feedback.

You also have to consider that you are in Canada and she's in the US. That ALONE will take time to get an item to you.
  8. ^^^ It can take up to 3 weeks for an item to arrive from the US!
  9. Yes, it can take longer if the item needs to get to the US (customs). Same thing happened to me, seller had 100% positive feedback and e-mailed her a bunch of times and never got back to me. But, then she sent me a tracking number just yesterday. She may also be lazy and not want to go to the PO.