A Little Belated Introduction...

1. Hi ladies & gentleman! I want to let you guys know that as new Balenciaga moderators hmwe46, addy and I will be available at your disposable for any questions, suggestions, concerns and problems you may have. Please don't hesitate to contact any of us - that's what we're here for! And as you already know, the steadfast and amazing veteran mods jag and helenNZ have done a wonderful job organizing our new bbag forum and will continue to be a backbone of our mod team. :tup:

We promise to keep the forum supportive, informative, drama-free and most of all - fun! :okay:
  2. Hey, well done on getting the orange name :yahoo:
  3. Thanks LG, good luck with everything!
  4. Couldn't have happened to nicer people! Perfect choices for the Mods in this forum. I'm so pleased!:tup:
  5. I am so glad you and Hmwe46 are mods now! We all love and respect you both!
  6. I was not even a little surprised - and was totally thrilled - to see you guys are the new mods! :yahoo:Perfect choices!! :tup:
  7. killer! congrats :smile:
  8. Hi everyone! :nuts:
  9. Congrats and thanks new mods! Let the drama-free fun begin!
  10. So glad to have you lovely ladies as new mods!
  11. alright! exciting news. keep up the job-well-done to the older mods and a big congrats to the new mods. nothing but good times here on end. cheers!
  12. Welcome to all of the new mods. With everyone working together this forum is going to be superb!
  13. congrats!
  14. Hi addy!!! I'm psyched you're our mod!!!:heart: Congrats to LG and hmwe too!!!!:heart:
  15. I am so excited to be part of the crew :wlae:

You ladies rock!