A Letter To My Friends...from Selena!!lmao!

1. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Selena has graciously agreed to let me share the PM she just sent to me...I choked on my coffee reading it...LMAO..ENJOY!!!!!!!

Dear Purse Forum friends and enablers,

I have gone off the deep end. I just purchased a green graffiti speedy from the MP. My husband has just announced to me that we are entering "Divorce status alert". :cry: I might be looking for a sofa to crash on (Jill your the closest). I will probably arrive with my fabulous new bag.

If you dont see me on the boards for a while it will be because I will be preforming hours of blowjobs :shocked: just to keep a roof over my head. Its been fun.
    I will miss you all.....sniff sniff.
    I will be taking donations. So send freely to my cause.
    I have to go to Walmart now....I need :cry: kneepads to help me get thru this:sick: .

Your friend,
  2. Haha.. too funny !! Go Selena !
  3. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  4. Oh Selena, that is too funny. We have 2 extra bedrooms if you need to crash here.
  5. oh that girl. :lol:
  6. Too funny!
  7. :roflmfao::lol:
  8. Lol:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :lol:
  9. LMAO! Oh my goodness. So bad!
  10. OMG :roflmfao: :biggrin: :roflmfao:
  11. Lol!!!
  12. I am glad you are all laughing at my predicament!!! Oh its sooo funny. Its sooo funny. The only good thing is I am on a high protein diet.....
  13. Watch out with too many blowjobs- once you start, they get spoiled and then you've create a monster!:sick:

However, I agree that this does serve well as a great negotiating/leverage/sympathy/makeup tool. Men are so simple.:graucho:

(Ooops, sorry Vlad.)
  14. You are too funny:p
    My bf got a kick out of that too!
  15. nice selena!!!....us here at the PF we are just soo mature arnt we!!!! :p
    but really dont leave us here we need ur humor!!!