Handbags & Purses

A L.A.M.B. Holy Grail Story

Posted By Cheryl24 Posted Mar 18, 2011

1. Thanks rocksteady! :flowers: You're too sweet!

2. Yay finally!!! And not bad of a price. Grats hun

3. Congrats!! It's a gorgeous bag :yahoo:

4. I'm happy I helped inspire you to collect the lovely Mandeville! It's such a great bag. Your Alston is intriguing me :smile:

5. awww YAY!! so happy you managed to get the bag, it looks perfect!!! :biggrin:

6. Yaaaaaay! So glad that you finally managed to get this bag, I'm so happy! Its a beautiful bag.

And I'm glad that Daphne is okay!

7. :ty:Razorkiss, Amelie, Robot, & Hoodster!!:hugs:

RaeBelle -
    I hope I can return the favor and inspire you to add an Alston to your gorgeous collection! :graucho:

8. Thank goodness you got it!!!!
    I was considering buying it on my credit card and holding it until your dog situation was better...

I am REALLY happy for you sweet girl!!!! After all the help you have given so many of us, I was very sad that it looked like you couldn't get what YOU really wanted :shucks:

I really am totally over the moon happy for you and I bet you will be rocking it in no time!!!
    (For the record, I am 5 foot tall and I wear the giant Etoile and Selwyn and even a cheetah Devon with no concerns. I KNOW I look cool lol...) :coolio:

Way to go girl!!!:graucho:

9. ^Oh Shannon, your post meant so much to me. Even you just considering buying the bag for me until I could afford it blows my mind.:hugs: So generous beyond belief! Lambies are the BEST!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks for affirming that I can rock the bag style. I'm going to try my best and try it out next week when I go back to work! Watch out world! ;)

10. I think Shannon and I were on the same page.
    That is why I initially emailed you to see if you were gonna get it or not. I was thinking I could add a cc to my paypal account, buy it, and send it to you and you could make monthly payments or something. So glad you got it.

11. ^OMG, you girls are going to make me cry!!:cry:

Love my Lambies!:heart::heart:

12. Aww, we love you too!!!
    Lambies do kinda rule lol
    :heart::love::smooch::kiss::flowers::cloud9:

13. ^YES, we do!!!:ps:

Thanks again Shannon! Hope you grace us with some pics soon too. :graucho:

ETA: I see you're doing that right now! YAY!

14. You read my mind lol
    Just posting Ikat Torsten pics now
    :nuts:

15. Cheryl, I'm so glad you got your bag, afterall. Congrats and enjoy!

Best wishes to your doggie :smile: