A joke for Ye'

1. No offense meant for fans of GW.
    A man enters a bar and orders a drink. The bar has a robot bartender. The robot serves him a perfectly prepared cocktail, and then asks him, "What's your IQ?"

The man replies "150" and the robot makes
    conversation about global warming factors, quantum mechanics, spirituality, biomimicry, environmental interconnectedness, string theory, nano-technology, and sexual proclivities..
    Very impressed, the customer thinks, "This is really cool," and decides to test the robot.
    He walks out of the bar, turns around, and comes
    back in for another drink. Again, the robot serves him the perfectly prepared drink and asks him, "What's your IQ?"

The man responds, "about a 100." Immediately the robot starts talking, but this time about football, NASCAR, baseball, supermodels, favorite
    fast foods, guns, and women's breasts.

Really impressed, the man decides to give the robot one more test. He heads out the door and returns.

The robot serves him and asks, "What's your IQ?"
    The man replies, "Er . . . 50 . . . I think."

And the robot says... real slowly ..............

"So.............. ya gonna vote for Bush again ?

2. LOL! Too funny!

3. I figured Vlad might enjoy this one :amuse:

4. hahAHHAHAHHHAHA

5. Vlad will love it!! But he is working out so he can get rock hard abs... YUMMM HAHA

6. It's a good thing GW can't be voted in again...and I'll leave it at that.
    Kate

7. lol, I know quite a few people to whom I will forward this one!

8. HA! Thanks, Japster!!

9. :lol: That's so funny! Thanks for the laugh Japster!

10. HAHA!! I think I should adapt this joke for Taiwan's president and tell it to my friends.. they would think it's hilarious!

11. omg, that was hilarious! best joke i've heard in a long time.

12. Miracles do exist kmccrea. ;)

13. Japster - When I read the first line of your post, "No offense meant for fans of GW", I thought you were referring to George Washington University, as this is what my Dad calls his Alma Mater.

Alas, I scroll down and there's the funniest thing I've heard and read all day! :lol:

I'll pass this joke along too. Thanks for sharing.

14. Now there's talk of Jeb Bush running!:amazed::sick::yucky:

15. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Thanks for making me laugh, Japster, I needed it!!! :biggrin: :flowers: