A Hug for shopmom/A Plume for me

addicted said:
My orange plume is in gold, and there's very little hardware on this bag so it's not too noticeable. Plus, it goes well with the orange IMO.

addicted: is the plume pretty easy for everyday use? what size is your plume?

I have a black one and it's a great bag - I kind of wish it was in a bright color though so you'll totally love yours! It's easy, simple, elegant, yet understated....and doesn't have that knowing Hermes look to it which can be nice - enjoy!

Jehaga you will love orange with gold hardware. Have a kelly just like that and the warm tones of each work great together:heart: Tho, as another poster mentioned, you won't see that much hardware on a plume:amuse: Plume is such a simple style that having it in a color will make it just fabulous:heart:

shoes319 said:
I have a black one and it's a great bag - I kind of wish it was in a bright color though so you'll totally love yours! It's easy, simple, elegant, yet understated....and doesn't have that knowing Hermes look to it which can be nice - enjoy!

shoes: have you been using yours? I remember when you got it. I hope I can use the plume as an everyday bag, because it's just too difficult to use birkin or kelly on a daily basis.