A Guy Needing Help

1. Hi everyone. Christmas time is fast approaching and I needed help finding a purse as a gift for my girlfriend. (I am a guy btw) And I thought what better way than to enlist the help of 22,000 members who know all about bags. Well she basically showed me the bag she's been eyeing for awhile. All I know is that it's a Chanel bag and basically the extent of my bag knowledge. Here are the pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Can someone help me find this bag? Where to go and how much it will cost.

P.S. I apologize if I'm not posting in the correct thread. Mods you can move me to the appropriate place if necessary.

2. that is the luxe ligne bowler...

around $2160

wut color is that?

3. oh its lovely!
    Im sure you gf will love it!

4. fyi i would post any online finds in the authenticate this thread before purchasing, and would suggest the boutique first and foremost to avoid any potential dramas -> :sweatdrop:

5. ain't you sweet, very thoughtful of you:yes:

6. I agree...very sweet indeed:yes:

7. Yes, the coral Luxe bowler in either Med or Large, I can't tell.
    I'd recommend trying to find it in a Chanel boutique or dept store before attemtping to locate one online.

8. Is that the color she wants?

This bag was available in metallic black, gold, and silver and also in matte black, red and coral.

I would suggest finding out what color she wants and trying the Chanel boutiques or one of the department stores that carries Chanel (Saks, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Bergdorf Goodman).

Best of luck.

9. What a great boyfriend! I would also suggest calling the Chanel 800 number and they should be able to locate one for you. If you need SA recommendations at Bloomies/NM/Chanel, PM me. Best of luck!

10. Welcome... Looks like you got some great advise. What a wonderful boyfriend. Best of luck in finding the bag.

11. that is so sweet of you. i'm sure your girlfriends gonna LOVE the bag!

12. If its a waiting list we're talking about definitely try the 800# otherwise go to the source - no online shopping for this.

13. what a cool guy you are! wanna be my cabana boy on the side?:roflmfao: just kidding. love my DH. hope you can find the bag. get your gal to join this forum if you do!