A guessing game ... ;)

1. Alright, I must brag about my latest purchase, but my camera is charging and I have homework to do, so why don't we play a little guessing game? :p

Try and guess what bag I just bought at the Sawgrass Mills outlet today! I was able to exchange a coin purse I had recieved for $40 and couldn't find anything I LOVED in accessories for that much, so I ended up getting a bag that wasy way over $40. :shame:

Hints!

1. It is pink :love:

2. I'm not too sure when it came out, but it was a while ago, maybe about 6 months to a year? I wasn't paying attention then because ...

3. The bag retailed for over $500 and I must have been poor at the time! :angel:

I saw one in white about two months ago there, but didn't have the money ... when I saw the pink one, I couldn't leave it! Even though I'm supposed to be saving my money for this and I bought a purse this week and last week off eBay!

I'll be back in a while with pictures ... as for other stuff they had, not too much ... they had an all black leather daphne for $489.99 + 20% off, and the satin/nylon large satchels in black and gold/white for $229.99 + 20% off (they had the small ones in white/brown and gold/purple, but I didn't look at the price). I was surprised to see one of these there too:

[​IMG]

but I don't know for how much. A lady was carrying it around and put it down but I forgot to look. It was on the 20% off shelf though.

Okay, guesses? :upsidedown:

2. Hmmm... I am stumped!

I wanna see!

3. Didn't that bag (in the picture) come out back in September? I'm surprised that its in the outlet already!! And I don't know which bag you're talking about, but I wanna see pics!

4. Ooh, I have no idea but I want to know! I'm heading to the outlet over here now hahaa. ;)

5. I will totally DIE if you got the vintage carryall in pink!!!! That's what I wanted but way too expensive. I would have gotten it too, even though I'm supposed to be off limits!! AAAAAHHH!!! Whatever it is, I'm sure it is fabulous b/c it is pink!!!:biggrin: Can't wait to see pics!!

6. Don't tease, woman!

7. I know! The lady said it just came in ... it was the only one.

Okay, off to upload pics now :biggrin: :nuts:

8. DING DING DING! We have a winner! :yahoo: It was $419.99 - 20%, plus I had the $40 credit, so it came out to just $300 before tax! How could I leave that?!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It is sooo comfortable to hold too, even when it is stuffed! I'm loving it.

[​IMG]

with sister daphne.

Now I'm off to sell a bunch of bags to have lunch + coffee money next week, but it is totally worth it!

9. :yahoo:

10. Wow it is beautiful :smile:

11. Congrats!! It looks gorgeous on you!

12. lucky gal!!!!!! :yahoo:

13. gorgeous! and what a good deal (and doesn't that always make it better?!)

14. It's gorgeous! I would never have guessed it

15. OMG, I love that bag! It's suuuuch a great color. Lucky you for owning it!!! :love: