A grab-and-go maybe non-H bag...

For grab-and-go...

• BV

• LV

• Balenciaga

• Hermes

Results are only viewable after voting.
if it isn't H that will work for you as a grab and go bag, I think the bbag in the twiggy without the tassles would be great for you. let us know what you end up with.

Katel and Golcanda...the more I think about it...I do have a grab and go H bag...my ebene Kelly...she has been carried in the pouring rain...fallen in the gravel...enjoyed a football game...etc. I actually thought about spa/sale earlier in the week...before remembering how much I love her...lol...ah the contexts she has braved (she looks fabulous...you would never know)...I ordered a canvas strap for her earlier in the week...next likely experience...Kelly goes to the mountains to ski...well Kelly enjoys apres ski anyway...
This sounds perfect! Love to see Kelly at the ski lodge!:love:

My 'grab-and-go' is the Chloe Paddington Buyer's bag (the huge one...<looking for a pic>):

ea543c17xf3.jpg

This is still my favorite bag *ever*! ... I do usually leave the padlock in my armoire. My 4-yr.-old is crazy about the lock-key feature. He was also quite pleased that the Kelly and Birkin have locks too!:sweatdrop: